Status
Not open for further replies.
Pot head...me..? @Eyeoftheworld has gone bananas with his rep points. Good for me...collecting for the next Fat Kitty. They are cool badges.

I become a Warrior, @budelee, if enyone takes my buds away.
Yes Dr fight back ,fight back for you,fight back for your family,fight back for Bud Warriors

images (2).jpg

Pot head...me..? @Eyeoftheworld has gone bananas with his rep points. Good for me...collecting for the next Fat Kitty. They are cool badges.

I become a Warrior, @budelee, if enyone takes my buds away.
Hell yeah... U sorry little fairy ;) I mean God yeah... Is it possible to empty the rep jar ????

Bud warriors would like to thank all our guest on the show @FullDuplex especially for par taking in a legen... Dary segment we hope to have more from him soon let's keep in touch, all of ya. Even the ones we didn't have on. Also the king.. @The Elvis , @Roark ... Too much to find all of ya's sorry for the ones I left out almost at the end and when I scroll back all I do is laugh and the pages tick... 2016 post I goin for... @Bailey , @budelee @Eyeoftheworld, star and all of our warriors rockin their segments and Keepin the public entertained missing a bunch to, Hense the pow wow request after this takeover.. Our goal is to do things.. Big things, little things... @stepside is committed to no things... Bahahah get it.. No things:bighug:hug em together, nothing's . Don't think I didn't notice you fucking the dog behind the boards or fuckin with that hopeless electrical box... Your gonna get zapped braaaa.
Awesome time here In live stoners takeover edition, I love you guys and gals:yeah:
I'll leave you guys with this last track from the take over show by bud warriors... And this has been mo the war chief and his warriors saying..
"No one is safe" bahahaha coming to a thread near you... Maybe even yours .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back