Status
Not open for further replies.
On a side note we got the poster of that compitition everyone's talking about... I heard several people talking about @Roark being first to post... Koodos to u , hats off , top drawer ...
Waiting to confirm a slot get some traffic for the next poor bas... I mean guest

Nirvana Bubblicous 245 grams dry
Ummmm
Some w.i.p. (Work in progress) By a no more breeder
Qp dry lost almost all to rot so that was what wasn't contaminated... Could got more but I seen that shit and just amputated some one screamed when a snipped ... Too funny, was like remove zee tumor (Arnold Schwarzenegger voice)

Manscaping !!! On bud warriors network...
Death

image.jpeg

Brings life
image.jpeg

Which brings death
image.jpeg

Which brings life
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Oh k enough of that bud warriors for life with this hibiscus plant ... First round of flowers die and new ones come now they die.. So I hit em with a neutral ish fert extra p, k if u must also... Yellowing indicated they hungry
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

That was just the start had to retake all fotos to get em right way, thanks to who ever said volume tip.. Never had that prob.
image.jpeg

All that should make a happy hibiscus
Back to our regular programming

You usually grow in small pots though, correct?

That one was actually in 11L square pot, but normally only go up to 6L with airpots as i don't want to outgrow my space, Deep Blue C is not a big strain though so thought i would max her out in a bigger pot.

That one was actually in 11L square pot, but normally only go up to 6L with airpots as i don't want to outgrow my space, Deep Blue C is not a big strain though so thought i would max her out in a bigger pot.
So 3 gal pot almost for a little over 2zs not bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back