Status
Not open for further replies.
To all my fans.....both of you......I made it through the night....again.....if I can make it to Monday, I may be over the worst.....sorry I can't be with you this weekend, but I am as weak as a kitten and full of snot and phlegm.

I am relying on chums to walk Billy and keep us topped up in shopping. (Beer, baccy, dog food etc).....keep on gossiping chums....eP. cough wheeze !

Please forgive me trail that was beautiful but I got one I just thought up.

The star in your heart,
It beats in your chest,
In order to follow it,
I look at your breasts.

Is Arty a bad man? My funny bone wouldn't let it rest!

To all my fans.....both of you......I made it through the night....again.....if I can make it to Monday, I may be over the worst.....sorry I can't be with you this weekend, but I am as weak as a kitten and full of snot and phlegm.

I am relying on chums to walk Billy and keep us topped up in shopping. (Beer, baccy, dog food etc).....keep on gossiping chums....eP. cough wheeze !

Well my feathery snot bag I'm here , dunno who this other fan is of whom you speak of?

I think you must be running a fever and having hallucinations and have become delusional.

lol only pulling your tail feather coz your too weak to stop me .

We are all missing you, you silly old bird.

Lots of fluids and rest is the order of the day & some asprin for the temprature, seriously look after yourself as the flu I had lasted for 4 weeks , I kid you not.

Nice to hear your chums are mucking in and looking after you by doing shopping and walking Billy!

Looking forward to you making a full recovery and getting back to posting, they're still looking for that gold and have upturned LS to try and find it. The place looks like a bombs hit it.

Take care eP

Arty

rest and gather power ep

Please forgive me trail that was beautiful but I got one I just thought up.

The star in your heart,
It beats in your chest,
In order to follow it,
I look at your breasts.

Is Arty a bad man? My funny bone wouldn't let it rest!
without funny in our bones we would be a sad lot

Last edited:
Just to clear things up... I'm a big fan of eP. He's been a good friend since I got here.
My post was only banter, eP knows that.

A greatly admired and loved penguin is he,
Held in highest regard by others and not only me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back