Status
Not open for further replies.
bowl plaque can be removed by clorox clean-up, I'm thinking Cicero didn't know about schrooms, bowl cleaner for the mind, being a good Roman intellectual I'll bet he avoided pagan stuff

Supposing things can be flushed, if the philosophies that hold that nothing exists outside the mind are right then it raises the question... where does the flush go? :yoinks:

Supposing things can be flushed, if the philosophies that hold that nothing exists outside the mind are right then it raises the question... where does the flush go? :yoinks:

To China where it is processed and repackaged as legitmate goods that are actually counterfeit knock offs, which in turn are then sold back to you at premium prices.

Thus completing the circle of life.

But in actuality it can't complete said circle because at that point you are ready for another flush.

A perpetual cyclical process of imaginary preportions ?

Perhaps......

Or maybe I'm just stoned :smoking:

To China where it is processed and repackaged as legitmate goods that are actually counterfeit knock offs, which in turn are then sold back to you at premium prices.

Thus completing the circle of life.

But in actuality it can't complete said circle because at that point you are ready for another flush.

A perpetual cyclical process of imaginary preportions ?

Perhaps......

Or maybe I'm just stoned :smoking:
Just think of the free compost

Meanwhile, all this deep thought has put my dog to sleep. Freaked me out when we first started living together the first couple times he started talking while asleep in my lap.

For those of you that need a Tuesday night dose of cuteness, I submit the following:

Meanwhile, all this deep thought has put my dog to sleep. Freaked me out when we first started living together the first couple times he started talking while asleep in my lap.

For those of you that need a Tuesday night dose of cuteness, I submit the following:

Kewl !

My service dog does that as well.

I always figured he was having nightmares so ever since he was young I will wisper : it's ok, it's alright, good boy

And he always stops immediately. He never wakes up or moves, he just stops.

Just think of the free compost
what Chinese farmers have relied upon for centuries

deep in dreamtime

Page 1337 is Leet page = p463 1337 15 l337 p463

@blue I know this is your favorite number, don't miss out!

h0 h0 chum5 7h15 15 7h3 l337 p463.
wh47 15 l337? 17 15 4n 1nf0rm4l l4n6u463 0r c0d3 u53d 0n 7h3 1n73rn37, 1n wh1ch 574nd4rd l3773r5 4r3 0f73n r3pl4c3d by num3r4l5 0r 5p3c14l ch4r4c73r5.
h3r3'5 4 j0k3 f0r y0u.

q: h0w d0 y0u kn0w y0u 4r3 4 7ru3 570n3r?
4: wh3n y0ur b0n6 6375 w45h3d m0r3 7h4n y0ur d15h35!

If your having problems reading this, copy and paste in to a leet translator :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back