Status
Not open for further replies.
No home oven is very accurate. I use an oven thermometer and I actually do mine: 250F for 26 minutes, because its close enough, and I figure its still decarbing until it cools to below 200F, which probably takes a minute or two after being removed from the oven. It has paid off with consistently potent oil.
Nice I learned something today so I am also a winner

I see some rocking grows coming up!

just placed my order with herbies its all good
Delicious Dark Purple Auto Autoflowering Feminised Seeds (DEL525-5)
5 Seeds Per Pack 1 £41.58
(1x £41.58)
Delicious Critical x Jack Herer Auto Autoflowering Feminised Seeds (DEL521-5)
5 Seeds Per Pack 1 £41.58
(1x £41.58)
Delicious Northern Light Blue Auto Autoflowering Feminised Seeds (DEL320-3)
3 Seeds Per Pack 1 £27.72
(1x £27.72)
FREE: 3 X Dinafem Critical + Autoflowering Feminised Seeds, 3 X Dinafem White Widow XXL Auto Feminised Seeds (FREE SEEDS)
FREE
FREE: 5x 1 free random seed with any 3 pack, 2 with 5 pack, 3 with 10 pack (Delicious Seeds Offer) (FREE SEEDS)
FREE

Discount: £16.63 (15% Off)
Subtotal: £94.25
Delivery: £3.99 - (Recorded 1st Class (UK Only))

Total: £98.24

and recorded delivery should have them by Friday or tomorrow (who am I kidding royal mail are shit ha ha)

Happy 420 everyone! I just finished up a little chill and photo session with my girls.

This is one of my favorite shots, AutoBlackberry Kush by Dutch Passion:

full

@Mossy thank you and happy 420! Enjoy the day....I have some fem stone dragons coming....that's what I treated myself with....I've heard nothing but the best so it's time I give them a go while they are available!
Thats awesome DPete. I've got the reg Stone Dragon on the way, can't wait!

@Mossy thank you for the rep & have a great 420!!

Unfortunately i never got the chance to take a pic before everybody had ruined our masterpiece... but me and my son made a mudcake for his mother on this special day.
20160420_180802.jpg

And congrats @pop22 !! Keep having a blast everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back