Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone done a dna-string test on a person and then created an identical strain with the same setups of genes, or maybe even tested to raise some “ingredients” a tad to see if you get a better brain-capacity?

Good Morfnoevight all of you happy Humpday Live Stoners!

Humpday2.jpg

View attachment 1642740 That's All is needed to pain-crash me.

Me nerve damage means I've got no thermo regulation......:headbang: ...so I had a total pain crash within a few hours of landing.

Me neck spasmed out...and once that goes...everything below does too....I had a very uncomfortable few days.....until I Found a bud that knocked it off......:pass:...I was chowing pain killers like they were going outta fashion...which may be half of the trouble with me guts.........:biggrin:
Just like you, the hardest part of being away from home is the food we cannot eat or even be exposed too. GGrrrrrrrr...

Doing well…..although the stupid battery died for my vape….so I’ve got weed, but no way to consume it until I buy a new battery. Looking forward to going back to doobies soon :rofl: :rofl: Dude went back to bed:rofl:

How are you my friend?
:paleo:
Fire equipment industry and truck driving kept me out for over 30 years. Making up for it since retirement.
CDL with a hazmat for driving explosives for our fireworks shows and other career choices had me out for 25. Bill here is one for you to help you catch up, you know........
Dabs Label.gif

Missing dog. If anyone ceasar, lettuce know.

View attachment 1642819
You might find her Romain off the Ranch.
Man they just offered me the supervisor position in my department today, who the hell wants to become a boss at 62, I'm on the down slide, I dont need no stress, I like being responsible for me and me alone. I just wanna watch the flowers grow. (my homegrown flowers that is)
That's what you get for having a work ethic and actually showing up for work snicker3.gif

The hell is going on in stoner chat today. Shits wild
Wow were in stoner chat!

Has anyone done a dna-string test on a person and then created an identical strain with the same setups of genes, or maybe even tested to raise some “ingredients” a tad to see if you get a better brain-capacity?

:goodluck: with that :mrgreen: ppp

If your weed increases your memory power u need better weed! ;) :crying::pighug:
Exactly, the specific weed! Custom-made for you. And this we could apply on every sense/capacity in our brain. After a couple generations our brains would (in theory) be smarter/faster and we will come up with solutions faster!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back