Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put a drop on the tip and spread it with a dab spatula. Smoked like a dream, never went out or ran.
1701979438291.gif

Ya, there are two scales. A universal typically erupoean scale and the other and they are about 50% different.

I see u realized tds and ec were different ways of measuring same thing and deleted the post i was replying to! :yeah: :pighug::crying:

View attachment 1651602
Stoner moment caught not quite in time. Yer quick mate, a stoner can't get away with anything around here!

On the original topic, our lives would be simpler if everyone just used EC and forgot about ppm. We do not measure ppm anyway, we measure conductivity. The problem is that some places and manufacturers use different arithmetic to calculate ppm from EC. Everyone's meter everywhere measures EC exactly the same bloody way, and a whole lot of mistakes would be eliminated by just using the EC figure rather than using it to estimate ppm. For Pete's sake, even the estimated ppm is not accurate anyway, because the mix of ions in our nute mix varies, and the calculations used to estimate ppm never apply to the exact mix of stuff we have in solution.

I'll stop now. :pighug:

I was talking to a friend last night and I’m seriously considering ordering me a puffco proxy for on the go. Just sick of spending money on lookah coils and if the puffco atomizer will last as long as everyone says they does. Then it will have saved me money in no time.

Don’t really want to fill LS with more Dabber talk :deadhorse:but does anyone here have any experience with the Puffco Proxy? :pass:
You can get a sick water bottle attachment for them too!
1000014886.png

Or like this
1000014890.png

1000014888.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back