Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just noticed this but these 2 signs together make no sense! :shrug::haha:
View attachment 1636516

Why the fuck is there a sign telling u left lane turns left just behind a sign telling u that u are going the wrong way! :rofl:
:paleo:
This is one of my favorite signs in my neighborhood:
one-way_both-ways.jpg

When I transplanted my seedlings into their second containers. I watered the new medium until runoff, but now I’m not sure I should have watered until runoff, My plants look really overwatered. Is a full soaking of the up-potted medium too much for a little rootball? With no need to search for moisture the roots wont have grow that fast. So by the time the roots hit bottom the moisture will have been sitting for days. No oxygen, settled salts.

Thanks

When I transplanted my seedlings into their second containers. I watered the new medium until runoff, but now I’m not sure I should have watered until runoff, My plants look really overwatered. Is a full soaking of the up-potted medium too much for a little rootball? With no need to search for moisture the roots wont have grow that fast. So by the time the roots hit bottom the moisture will have been sitting for days. No oxygen, settled salts.

Thanks

Are you asking or telling us?

When you water soil as it moves through the soil it pulls oxygen in. As far the salts go if you’re not feeding salt based nutes where would that come from unless the soil drys out?

Here is an easy contest for a badass light!

Alright IG people! how do you share a video on IG? LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back