Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
1000013992.gif

Make sure you all go vote for your favorite Pumpkin if you haven't yet and support your fellow members:d5::vibe:

Good morfnoevight All you Chinese Chicken Salad Happy Monday Live Stoners!

The long skinny strain of Chinese cabbage was available at the farm market this week so without fail this calls for Chinese Chicken salad.

So I'm having a problem with my 2 Blue Dream Auto Fems on Day 19 and it's starting to piss me off. 2 days ago they started to droop some and begun to get lighter leaf color and now the bottom leaves are showing yellowish green color and the plants not recovering but I raised the lights back to 28" and I'm using Miracle-gro Better Performance Organics soil and no nutrients or fertilizer added temperature and humidity are averaging 61% and 77°. I'm also wondering if it's to hot but it's not bothering the Skylar White or Grape Dane here's a picture of the one and after the lights come on later on I'll take another picture but please give me some feedback on whether you think it's to much light, over/underwatering or soil ????View attachment 1645516:wall::watering:
They look fine to me. The pot may be a little high in N for this plant but not enough to worry about. Drooping is not always something bad. When the plant is growing rapidly it uses water to transfer nutrients out to the tips/edges of the leaves and it may move more water than it is transpiring so the leaves get heavy. The RH in the tent might be a little high for this particular plant but is well within VPD.
Lmfao how tf long have i been in bed?!?! :crying:
I got no idea how to fix this schedule. Im just gonna hope someone calls me when I'm supposed to be somewhere View attachment 1645551
I got a text from my dentist about my appointment this morning, Good thing I wouda missed it for sure.
Apparently im replacing my kitchen sink today. Aunts been tryna be helpful since my surgery, but she doesn't feel good and inevitably gets pissy and frustrated and she broke the seal where it rotates and it poured down the wall underneath. Not all her fault cuz its old and needed to be replaced at some point but ugh, just not today you know?
Well at least you have access to a good plumber, and he works for soup! I hate plumbing.

So screwing with the settings on the new slow cooker, 195-200° the closest i can keep it consistently with the jars in. Just shorten the time a little ?
My chef buddy that makes the candy says you can decarb flower in a hot sous vide at 200°F for 2.5 hours and you do not lose terps or get a toasted flavor?

My Sous Vide Machine is busted, black Friday is coming.

The additions of water are very interesting. When I distilled the alcohol out of some puck soaked stuff, the residue I got looked nasty, and no matter what I did to it would separate into two fractions, one looked kinda like rosin, the other like oil, both very dark color. Same result for both a THC and CBD strain. I haven't had the inclination to do anything with either. The results are still in the freezer...:shrug:
@Olderfart mix with equal parts of oil (coconut, olive, butter), It is about as strong as rosin when you start so after mixing with the oil it is ~350 mg actives per gram. This stuff tastes terrible ( I call it sludge) it must be cooked into things with strong flavors like brownies and add some coffee flavor to help hide the sludge. My chef buddy is developing hard candy recipes with my sludge. He is a wizard when it comes to flavors and flavoring. He says his caramels are so good they will knock you down and you won't know where from? I will believe it when I taste it. He is supposed to be making a batch with goat dairy for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back