Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Slater good morning!

Fantastic Birthday Cake!

Morning @Talonxracer is that time again

20220923_075110.gif

Let me get the dab rig ready

Sounds like one hell of a day out there so far this morning!
Lots of harvesting and other things happening out there. :headbang:

I am on my third Pax 3 and my third coffee, it’s a triple-triple…sweet.
Gotta love days off :pass:

Sounds like one hell of a day out there so far this morning!
Lots of harvesting and other things happening out there. :headbang:

I am on my third Pax 3 and my third coffee, it’s a triple-triple…sweet.
Gotta love days off :pass:
Wait till you retire, they are all days off then but you somehow seem to be stuck doing more work than when you worked.

LOL, beat ya to the dab, LOL now everything I was planning on doing has hit the back burner ATM. The only important thing is to hit the post office and pick up my new toy, a Lookah Unicorn :headbang:

Ha har, I waited until I got my self set up otherwise the kids and the xbox would have distracted me.

I'm scarring my self shitless wile trimming. I'm watch the new IT movie with head phones on... propper giving me the shivers

20221029_131732.jpg

Wait till you retire, they are all days off then but you somehow seem to be stuck doing more work than when you worked.
At least when you were working you had "days off from that work", and I knew what day of the week it was, now I am lucky if I know what day of the week it is, they all blend in together.....
:rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jeez...wife's son calling from prison...that assholes voice just pisses me off, telling her what she needs to do for him, call this person, call that person, give money to this other person..etc......shoulda listened when he got out last time, go to work, come home...repeat...keep your ass at home and stay out of trouble....now I'm in a mood that I gotta try and get out of...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back