Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try some coconut milk with the Thai instead of heavy cream. Shit! Got the damn munchies now.... :haha:

Edit: Sorry @JP1 didn't see the comment till I got further along!. Great minds think alike!
I've used coconut milk lots, but prefer the cream. Actually, I prefer coconut milk in curried soup for some reason, but whipped cream in my stir fry curries. Go figure eh? :pighug:

Check it out with Thai coconut milk next time :bong:
Done that lots, but prefer the cream, and it is easier for me to get. As I mentioned to @Cerebral Goo, I actually prefer the coconut cream in curried soup for some reason. :pighug:

Me Too........ :headbang: .....around 15 years ago...when Autos were hated and only 25% Auto..............:biggrin:.....

And my last multi pots are 70 seeds into 70 ltrs of compo......:watering:.....expecting 35 fems.....and that is just 1 pot.....:crying:...

I couldn't afford 35 fems if I was paying for seed........:biggrin:
As @Mañ'O'Green might note, I concur. My supplies are ready:

IMG_1560.JPG

Have STS, will seed. :pighug:

I’m coming back bigger and better then ever. Got a couple autos that been up a few days now. About to go full force.
Missed you mate, looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful plants.

Thanks @Koyote , @Mrs.InkAddict , @Mossy. It's difficult to watch someone with such physical prowess deteriorate in such a way. He is in a better place now.

:pass:
I've lost a few friends, and understand what you are going through. Good luck with your recovery from this, time and keeping busy help. :karmacloud::bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back