Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, caught back up now.......damn weather just had me screwed up all day so spent a good portion reying to get warmed up....circulation had be off today most likely, it's not good at best of times anyways....

A little wave of nausea reminded me that with taking these damn antibiotics, my digestive tract is gonna be screwed up for a while!
Antibiotics always screw with my mental state too.............like I need more of that!
So. for a whole month. I've got to deal with it......two weeks taking the stuff and two weeks to BEGIN to feel normal again.:face:

I've done this numerous times with the drums on the rock band video game and the answer lies more in the amount of time then the amount of liquor :thumbsup: But it always ended with falling asleep with sticks in my hands and a really really rough day the next day :crying:

did u actually watch the whole vid-? i mean, he made it thru twenty-one shotz of fireball :yoinks: before he jus couldn't do it any more....he couldn't fuckin walk, lol, but sumhow, still never lost his edge on playing :what?: i've been binging on his vidz for about a week now, and Samus truly is a drum god, oh yurrr! :bow: :headbang: ppp

OK, caught back up now.......damn weather just had me screwed up all day so spent a good portion reying to get warmed up....circulation had be off today most likely, it's not good at best of times anyways....
On days like that, I hit the hot shower in a hot bathroom and get over dressed in there.

On days like that, I hit the hot shower in a hot bathroom and get over dressed in there.
Did it, cold set back in within an hour, that's why I figured my circulation was down. Tent plants hit 1`00 days this weekend, figure I'll pull em and hang em. the 2 I've been smoking on are a nice high without putting me totally into the couch. So, trim jail in the future.

I put heated floors in my bathroom and put my cloths out the night before. By the time I get up, the floors warm my cloths. Glorious

E8E20EF6-ACF5-415D-94F8-FC6E5E83465C.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back