Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
sweet if remember let me know.. one of these days I am gonna play with the wife's Cricut and make some AFN stickers:toke::vibe::pass:
My moms friend on next street over has 1 now that u mention it! I forgot she used it to make my mom logos for her chalkboard sign! Need to see if she can cut me some tent logos!

Anybody else getting this tonight?
7D44CE0F-DA74-43C3-B11A-6F178794B78E.png

My moms friend on next street over has 1 now that u mention it! I forgot she used it to make my mom logos for her chalkboard sign! Need to see if she can cut me some tent logos!
Pretty sure @Rebel was selling those and other things like them at one point…. Could be wrong though :pass:

I had been planning on using these graphics.. I found on site while back cricut is pretty simple to copy pics and make into stickers

Hey @WildBill, which GTA do you play lol trying to figure out which one I need to download
Get the plain GTA V with both story and GTA Online. It's a cool story and you can get used to the controls before you go online.
OR you can just get GTA Online and start play in private lobbies until you're comfortable going to public lobbies.
I would say to get the full version. There are important things that you can't do with just the Online version.

Back at it but at a much smaller rate atm....I'm soaking 4 jedi skunk.....Dark jedi x frost brothers skunk auto.......2 to a 3 gal pot...in with my carnivorous pitcher plants.....strain i crossed...
20230126_175644.jpg
20230126_175711.jpg
20230126_175640.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back