Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a rotary phone on a party line and only had to dial 5 numbers unless it was long distance..
Damn, you might be older than I am... :worship:

There is a glimmer of truth in the old saying that "if I had known how old I would get, I would have taken better care of myself." For sure a few lessons learned would have been nice to know about earlier. :biggrin:

It's tuff when your not a spring chicken anymore Crap skiing went well but I hurt my shoulder putting my boots on :rofl:
Bloody hell, that sounds familiar. The worst ski injury I ever had was while I was in a lift line. Getting the boots on is still the biggest pain of the entire exercise. But still a whole lot of fun. I had a hill day planned today, but shut it down when freezing rain started. Ah well, maybe another day. :biggrin:

Mayo is gross

Yogurt or sour cream :crying:

you might be surprized what home made mayo is like. Not much comparison to what you can buy. IMO, and I eat a lot of it. :pighug:

I did when I was a teenager. Not nearly as much fun as a dog. :biggrin:
1674704610432.gif

Nice! How were they?
I tried the WTF oil today in a cuppa tea... 1/2 ml of oil, 1/2 t. of lecithin powder, in a 12oz cup of water. It boiled over while I was brewing it, so maybe I only got 1/4 ml. It's 7 hours later, and still quite buzzed. It's been more of an energetic, creative altitude. Tomorrow I'll try the VooDoo oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back