Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any better? Text size wise?

lookz exactly thye same, lol :rofl: suki was talkin about changin text size for the purpose of reading it, not writing it....to change text size for writing is a setting above the TEXT BOX ....................jus sayin :biggrin: ppp

I tried. I really did. I tried about 0 min.
I tried watching this Prime movie, "The Great War of Archimedes ". NOT what you think it is!
It's supposed to be a story about the conflicts of Battlleship VS Aircraft Carrier in pre-WWII.
The opening scene was the sinking of the Battleship Yamato. Within the first few seconds, they depict the dive bombers as dropping the bombs conventionally for one scene, they later depicted it fairly correctly. The hits of bombs and torpedoes seem to consign with history. The sinking seemed correct..................until the very end.......it showed it going down vertically with an impossible amount of the ship outta the water!:face:
They throw up verbiage of how many men were lost.

Then it went back to Japan of the early 30s to start the meat of the movie. I was thrusted back to the 60's by the damn verbiage of the English voice over and over acting body movements. I was waiting for Godzilla to attack Tokyo! Same stupid word usage. Same stupid inflections. Same stupid enthusiasm and loudness when it's totally outta the scene context.
Even some of the camera shots were full on Godzilla monster movie in nature.

I just couldn't take it anymore! :funny:
I don't think I can get high enough to watch it. I think I'd pass out before I could watch it.:funny:

It was bad. Really bad!

Just registered on the forum so apologies if this doesn’t belong here. Any idea what might be causing this? Lower leaves went limp a few days before and stayed like that. Followed by leaves turning yellow and then curling. Mephisto Walter White in 5 gallon fabric pot. Soil is top layer: mix of ffhf and bas3.0. Bottom layer:bas 3.0.
Day 49-50 Vpd is 1.1-1.2. Temp is 75-80 F

many thanks in advance!

heya @Pigeon009 and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

This is what I'm talking about, for anyone who needs the text on the phone larger lol
Screenshot_20230124_180745_Settings.jpg
Screenshot_20230124_180732_Settings.jpg
Screenshot_20230124_180737_Settings.jpg

The ingredients are probably made in China and the plant is closed due to their covid restrictions or on a slow boat with a several month wait to offload.
Bingo all these company wants to save maximize profit and shut down everything here. How's that working out now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back