Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
morning morning, ye lovely folk of AFN - how the devil are you all today :frog:

Hey @Mossy - how goes? :pass:

@Suki well I do believe you have caught up, cracked me up thinking about it - you must be half blind now ready for a 6 month break :crying:

@Kirka88 hey hey - you have to give Grove bags a try, seal it leave it - all done, no burping or nonsense like that :cheers:

Interviews over the past few weeks have gone well/ish - I got through to second round and now 3rd round for 2 of the 3 so far. The one I have not progressed is no great loss, more of a filler but in a company I would'nt want to hang around in for too long. Looks like a quite week with only one call to do but must prepare for panels and presentations for next week.

Now, I must visit 'zoot express' for a fattie and tea, I shall brave the cold world outside and go and have a little banter with my plants in the garage :smoking:

Better than the last couple months, but admittedly thats my fault. Thats why I disappeared for a few days, but all good now.

How about you

Excellent....... :pass: ....winter magnifies every problem....and our ability to cope.

Fingers Crossed you are through the worst....:headbang:

Excellent....... :pass: ....winter magnifies every problem....and our ability to cope.

Fingers Crossed you are through the worst....:headbang:
Its just me. I let my life spiral out of control ever since me and my ex broke up and I moved out on my own. Combination of depression and lethargicness.
Got to the point last week where I was making myself mad. Pretty much everything was making me irate. Had to set some personal boundaries, but now that I did that Im better.

morning morning, ye lovely folk of AFN - how the devil are you all today :frog:

Hey @Mossy - how goes? :pass:

@Suki well I do believe you have caught up, cracked me up thinking about it - you must be half blind now ready for a 6 month break :crying:

@Kirka88 hey hey - you have to give Grove bags a try, seal it leave it - all done, no burping or nonsense like that :cheers:

Interviews over the past few weeks have gone well/ish - I got through to second round and now 3rd round for 2 of the 3 so far. The one I have not progressed is no great loss, more of a filler but in a company I would'nt want to hang around in for too long. Looks like a quite week with only one call to do but must prepare for panels and presentations for next week.

Now, I must visit 'zoot express' for a fattie and tea, I shall brave the cold world outside and go and have a little banter with my plants in the garage :smoking:

Morning @Zaaboot .....:pass:...sharing one.

I Almost pain crashed yeterday...got caught out by the cold....but the Frogs held it off like a Pro.......I was 3/4ths Stoned...All Day.............:zen:..small price to Pay though......:crying:

more of a filler but in a company I would'nt want to hang around in for too long.

Yup...but Strangely enough..you are More Employable....if you are Employed......even if it is a crappy job.... it is a Spring Board...:headbang:

:pighug: I've already Been.....
frogspawn.gif
...I've got a bit of residule muscle spasming from yesterday....I don't want it to get a Hold......

Its just me. I let my life spiral out of control ever since me and my ex broke up and I moved out on my own. Combination of depression and lethargicness.
Got to the point last week where I was making myself mad. Pretty much everything was making me irate. Had to set some personal boundaries, but now that I did that Im better.

Everyone grieves the loss of a relationship in their own time......:pass:....sounds like you are starting to make it through.....

Be Kind to Self ....:pass:...

I Almost pain crashed yeterday...got caught out by the cold....but the Frogs held it off like a Pro.......I was 3/4ths Stoned...All Day.............:zen:..small price to Pay though......:crying:
sorry to hear that @Mossy
ut Strangely enough..you are More Employable....if you are Employed
tooo true - it makes a huge difference - when sat in an office the headhunters need to be pushed away with sticks, sitting at home its tumbleweed.

I've got a bit of residule muscle spasming from yesterday....I don't want it to get a Hold......
yes for sure - keep on top of that, frogs for the win :pass:

So, the drama unfolds - there is a cat living here again...not got anything against cats, but my nickname for this one is "Katie Hopkins"....

Everyone grieves the loss of a relationship in their own time......:pass:....sounds like you are starting to make it through.....

Be Kind to Self ....:pass:...

I am, slowly. I thought I was fine but looking back I was not. I just cleaned my house for the 2nd time yesterday and Ive been there almost 5 months now. Normally I cant stand that. Pretty sure that was the part bugging me the most. Though I never thought that once, but thats when it felt like a huge weight got lifted

tooo true - it makes a huge difference - when sat in an office the headhunters need to be pushed away with sticks, sitting at home its tumbleweed.

Yup..... :headbang: ..inbuilt prejudice before they even check your CV....if you are so Good....why are you unemployed.........:pass:

yes for sure - keep on top of that, frogs for the win

froggi.gif

So, the drama unfolds - there is a cat living here again...not got anything against cats, but my nickname for this one is "Katie Hopkins"...

:crying: Enough said.......

Me Mother doesn't believe you should curse any of gods creatures.....but she is a Gardener......so she calls them all Cooking Fats........:yeah:

I am, slowly. I thought I was fine but looking back I was not. I just cleaned my house for the 2nd time yesterday and Ive been there almost 5 months now. Normally I cant stand that. Pretty sure that was the part bugging me the most. Though I never thought that once, but thats when it felt like a huge weight got lifted

Everything feels Better after a Spring Clean.....

spring cle.gif

spring clean.gif

spring clea.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back