Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day Shifts in Huh.........?.............I'll stick the coffee on......... :crying:

coff.gif

Morning @Talonxracer - hows your day looking so far
Today is supposed to be a tad stormy, rain sleet, ice and snow. I plan a quick trip to town(need kitty food) before the storm hits in earnest. Then it is just kicking back and pressing some double grape......

Today is supposed to be a tad stormy, rain sleet, ice and snow. I plan a quick trip to town(need kitty food) before the storm hits in earnest. Then it is just kicking back and pressing some double grape......
very nice indeed - hope the storm is not to crappy - have a good'n :pass:

@Talonxracer did you have any leaf edge curl up with your Double Grape in early growth?.... thought it might be light intensity but even moving it hasn't cured it.
dblegrape.jpg

@Talonxracer did you have any leaf edge curl up with your Double Grape in early growth?.... thought it might be light intensity but even moving it hasn't cured it.
View attachment 1557213
I don't remember any edge curling on my last double grape, the 3bog had a little curling/drooping going on, it needed a little less light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back