Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
i meself jus make smaller batchez, but if i remember right, @Kyote sez he makez it 1 oz to 1 cup of mct.......if i remember right, which of course, is a tall order, cuz u know, i smoke weed & all, so....:rolleyes2: ppp

Yepperz, an ounce of flower to a cup of oil, or butter is how we make it :thumbsup:

aw gollee, it'z been almost a year since i made any, lol :doh: ....i think i was doin 1/2 oz to like 5 oz mct & would yield 3.5 - 4 oz of oil :shrug: ppp

You do understand that by my handle I have sauteed my brain into a viscous liquid right? Can't give any reps, but you will receive 10 Eddies in gratitude in your next life. So, you got that goin for ya!

@Lil Dab Hey Dale I just got back from the dollar store.
Picked up one of those fancy spreadsheets you were talkin about. :thumbsup:

RBsvoqN.jpg
Pencil, paper scale......... calculator? Even I use a calculator :toke:
I already got him on it in my infirmary thread, i just like hitting multiple bases
Yes and I explained the issue to you based on my observation, I told you how I would mitigate the issue and I explained that the plant would get a lot worse but it would make it to harvest. It would not be a pretty plant. Then you decided to listen to many other opinions and I cannot help that :shrug:

Pencil, paper scale......... calculator? Even I use a calculator :toke:

Yes and I explained the issue to you based on my observation, I told you how I would mitigate the issue and I explained that the plant would get a lot worse but it would make it to harvest. It would not be a pretty plant. Then you decided to listen to many other opinions and I cannot help that :shrug:
I havent done anything though Im just responding and trying to bounce ideas off you and other people so I know what to think and what not to think. Anything I said Ive done was before I even posted my infirmary post...

@Cerebral Goo if ya don't know.. spread the buds out on a cookie sheet.. in the oven @ 240F for 45 minutes if you don't have a machine that decarbs. Ovens can fluctuate a lot, so a thermometer inside the oven can help get it more accurate :thumbsup:

If ya already know, nevermind :smoking:

@Cerebral Goo if ya don't know.. spread the buds out on a cookie sheet.. in the oven @ 240F for 45 minutes if you don't have a machine that decarbs. Ovens can fluctuate a lot, so a thermometer inside the oven can help get it more accurate :thumbsup:

If ya already know, nevermind :smoking:

I got one of those Ardent things. Almost stoner proof supposedly. Thanks again!

I havent done anything though Im just responding and trying to bounce ideas off you and other people so I know what to think and what not to think. Anything I said Ive done was before I even posted my infirmary post...
You are the farmer, ultimately it is you that must make the final call. You think you have mites pull a leaf off and look at the bottom under magnification. If you find some react to the verified discovery. Unless you have a lab You will not learn much from a slurry test except PH if you do it right. A good slurry test means takin several samlples from different depths and pot distribution. It is pretty hard on the root structure in a small pot. It is pretty hard to mess up the PH of soil but I have seen new growers do it. If your soil has gone above 7.2 or below 5.7 you could lock out both Mg and P but like I said it is hard to do that. It is my belief you have overfed N.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back