Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The next round is going great so far:lol::woohoo: been fertigating every other day right now and started giving them .5ec/280ppm yesterday and will increase some more tomorrow.. Other then that just trying to keep temps and rh up :pop:

I have modified my feed schedule for this round think I was a bit off the last round... So I did some calculating with MOG's calculator and adjusted his schedule for coco +50 Ca and -25 potassium I also included what I use for keeping track of my days and what's going on I use spreadsheets and formulas to automatic count the days.. Makes it pretty easy when dealing with plants in different stages easily tell what needs to be done and when:cooldance:

IMG_2206.JPG

IMG_2208.JPG

IMG_2207.JPG

IMG_2210.JPG

IMG_2209.JPG

IMG_2211.JPG

1673920867735-png.1556547

@Olderfart here is what I am running for this current run with coco MC gypsum and a bunch of other stuff :haha: It's probably a bit off we're still in the trial and error phase although girls have been decent with any other feed I've come up with:stir:

1673920903575-png.1556548
This is the first year I put the girls in a spreadsheet. It is super handy to have automatic calculation of age. I will not be going back to manual. :biggrin:

Get chickens. They'll change your life. :pass::d5::smoking:
The dearest had them when we met. To which I say "good bloody riddance". Although I would enjoy the eggs, if someone else took care of the chickens. :pighug:

This is the first year I put the girls in a spreadsheet. It is super handy to have automatic calculation of age. I will not be going back to manual. :biggrin:
:yeahthat: yup exactly did first two rounds on paper:nono::doh:... Took a bit of time to create and am still modify often but simple to just copy it going forward then just change numbers and names :d5::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Houseplant collection is growing, and all gifts! Gonna try to save the Dracaena laying on the table, it was overcrowding a pot at my moms and she had yanked it, so we'll see how it goes, lol
20230116_185420.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back