Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:yoinks: @Bill.de.Cat ...is that $360 per Clone......?.......................
Yup.....If it actually is Gville Green it's worth it. But I doubt it as it's run time was around 74 to 85 and last I smoked in 86 was no where near as good as it should have been. I think genetic drift was starting to set in on the clones as I've never heard of anyone actually getting them to seed out viably though it was tried. Pretty sure it was a mostly Colombian cross that was an accident in south Florida pine forests that had a small amount of seeds and those became the Gville Green that clones were taken from.

Seeds are in the soil!
IMG_20230102_074426.jpg

Yup.....If it actually is Gville Green it's worth it. But I doubt it as it's run time was around 74 to 85 and last I smoked in 86 was no where near as good as it should have been. I think genetic drift was starting to set in on the clones as I've never heard of anyone actually getting them to seed out viably though it was tried. Pretty sure it was a mostly Colombian cross that was an accident in south Florida pine forests that had a small amount of seeds and those became the Gville Green that clones were taken from.

Like anything....the the price is what people are prepared to pay......... :pass: ..............

You pays your money.... you makes your choice.......:headbang:...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back