Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all - hoping you are all well! :pass:
Been a busy few days with Interviews, went well and will be having Panel sessions next week some time.

For now, it's time for a fattie and some moozik!

03AEB5B0-6CC5-4721-A7DA-1D8E01713706_1_201_a.jpeg

Happy Friday :cheers:

You must be feeling okay then @Kirka88 ....?....:pighug: ...when you getting out................?
Yep aces and 8s!!!
Today most likely this afternoon. I'm so looking forwards to being able to Jam together again, go ice fishing and ride my motorcycle.
My riding buddies have been great any big bike runs they make a point of routing the rides right past my house blasting the pipes and horns in solidarity. Then they finish the rides at the pub 1 house down from me and call me down so we can all hang!!
It certainly makes you feel great blessed to have such great friends.
:cheers:

Screenshot_20230113_044445_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Good Morning everyone It's a glorious day!!! Best damn day of the week cause it's a cake walk and the promise of the whole weekends in spitting distance.
I hope you all have a first class weekend.

Making a buchner funnel for drying hash so if I get that done and seeing it's gonna be cold as hell I might go ahead and try my hand at bubble hash. Have had the bowls for quite awhile now but not got around to using them.

Thought I would treat myself and make a proper breakfast
I made the falafel mix myself with chickpeas, parsley, and a mix of spices - the beans are called 'Foul Medammes', I think they are broad beans - Egyptian Peasant food for the win :woohoo1:

E0AE5417-2271-4935-A982-AE86DCF7CB2F_1_105_c.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back