Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still think we should drug test congress;

WildBill

Captain Capsize Hanky Poo points! psssssst.......he was on some Guamanian Green Crack he got from Snoop.
Get well soon my friend! I envy you (same type of injury, same place here) :karmacloud::meds::vibes::goodluck::passit::weed::finger::smokeit::chimp::smokeout::pass:
Mine's not in the same area, but I'm happy he had a viable option. I wish I had a viable option. Way too much risk and downsides.
You know what really sucks. I've been dealing with this so many years, it's hard to remember 'the before time'. It's fading away. It's like the pain has become me and I become the pain.

I wish something would fade.:face:........The smell of burning flesh.
Naturally, there was cauterization in my surgery. Both Docs did it. Spread out over two hours. It wasn't the burning fat smell, but similar.
I was hoping it wouldn't, but no such luck! :face: Real fucking nice cold sweat wake up. It's been a while. Just messes up your whole damn day. I've just been ignoring the bull elephant in the China closet. Hadn't eaten much the whole day.
Heard, then watched the damage from Selma, Al. I can sure empathize with storm damage. That shook me outta my funk.
I need to get really high. My ear is bugging the hell outta me and I need the munchies to eat something. I think something uplifting, Fugue State fits the bill.
Didn't get a damn thing done today, other than chopping my Meph girl. Haven't made up my mind what I'm gonna do with her.]

That Fugue State iz gooooood! Taste is odd. It got a good 16day dry, should have been two more. I've had to burp it down some. Only two weeks or so in the cure. I hope the flavor develops. LOL!
It'll git ya ripped!

That Fugue State iz gooooood! Taste is odd. It got a good 16day dry, should have been two more. I've had to burp it down some. Only two weeks or so in the cure. I hope the flavor develops. LOL!
It'll git ya ripped!
U want odd just wait to taste pink panama! Like the snuggle bear stuffed a handful in your mouth! :nono::rofl:
1673567617053.gif

Good Morfnoevight All you happy stoners!

Circuit breakers are a SAFETY device. If they are tripping something ain't safe. Stoner engineering may work for those with tools and know how. If that does not describe you call a professional. If you have a fire from an illegal grow your insurance will not cover you and legal problems will follow. Just call an electrician to get it sorted.

No ................ Oh hell no!
@JP1
As an electrician (ya previous career but 16 years service and I do keep my Lic up) I couldn't agree more!!!!
Are they ground fault? Arc Fault? Overloading....
The old school fuses were Edison base meaning you could pull the fuse and I shit you not screw in a light bulb...
Ground fault condition the fault would complete the circuit the bulb would light. Then you unplug 1 device at a time go look to see if the bulbs off.
Breakers

I'd be tempted if you have a meter with a clamp on style amp meter to determine what's the full load current. First step unless visually something jumps out at you

Personally I prefer to keep it under 80,% of the breakers rating.
Simple stuff, feel the breakers are they warm,?
pull the cover/ dead front carefully wiggle the wire that connects to the breaker is it loose?
If your not grounded it's hard to get shocked cause you can't complete the circuit ( wear boots with rubber soles never ever touch metal parts with your "other hand" it gives it a path to ground across your chest = very bad.

Mind you most motors when they start have zero resistance it's the magnetic field as they are turning that creates the counter emf (ever start a drill press and the lights dim that's why)...

Electric heat by it's very nature tends to pull a fair number of Amps check the name plate.

Just use pie to covent watts to amps no offense if you know this ...

Last edited:
U want odd just wait to taste pink panama! Like the snuggle bear stuffed a handful in your mouth! :nono::rofl:
View attachment 1555207
Ok! That one is going in a Jr. Probably. I'm only doing 4 in the 4x4, two Reg and two Jrs. All THC/CBD girls. Only 2 in the 2x4. Getting a new HLG light for my baby Mars2.3.
Damn! I just realized I had seeds delivered today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back