Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent $20 on some Golden Oyster mushroom spawn. I've been watching videos on youtube and its super easy to grow them in straw in 5 gallon buckets. If you can grow magic mushrooms, you can definitely grow oysters.

Same idea with pressure cooking grain like popcorn or rye berry, inoculate and let them sit the same, but then you put it in a wet straw bale and cover it with a tarp for a few weeks.

Does this come down to the music we play?:gassy::oops1: IF so I sincerely apologize I mean not to offend anyone here or anywhere hence why I say so little:condom:
Yes, personally I find a lot of the music posted here crude, rude and socially unacceptable but it is that way by design and I don't have to listen to it, and don't :rofl: . Stuff that is clearly political should be avoided.

PS my mom wouldn't tolerate it if she could understand a word of it. :crying:

20230331_145636.jpg

I just skip over the music if it's something I'm not into, it doesn't autoplay so it's no biggie
PS my mom wouldn't tolerate it if she could understand a word of it
Doesn't everybody's parents hate the music that they grew up and liked, like since music was invented :crying: I like a lot of my parents/grandparents music, they don't don't like any of mine

Yes, personally I find a lot of the music posted here crude, rude and socially unacceptable but it is that way by design and I don't have to listen to it, and don't :rofl: . Stuff that is clearly political should be avoided.

I was always highly impressed with my mom being able to understand pop music like a natural teenager. She loudly complained about Hungry Like The Wolf when it came out, but it's hard to miss a woman having an orgasm and pretending to be chased by a wolf. My mom wasn't havin' none of it!

Shout out to mama o green keeping it classy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back