Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning kittens, all caught up, seen @Zaaboot beat me to it after I posted...used Pl@ntnet on the web for my check up.
56f, first cup and a 1/4 Oxycodone down my gullet, hoping it'll work better than the aspirin cause I got stuff to do......Like make some more tea cause I can't drink on them buggers....
Damn! Too bad ya had to resort to the oxy.
Slept 7hrs after waking up sitting in my gaming chair. Something knocked me out!:gassy:

It's 72*F well before sunrise with a high of 83. Hopefully the front is thru the area before too much energy is built up.

Working on my second cup of java. Gonna check the seeds for progress. I'll plant sometime this morning and hit the boxes with another dose of BTI and apply the 'toads' that finally came in. Maybe this grow can get fully underway!

Nice.....now if only he'd OK the rec bill life would be peachy down here.

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) — Floridians will be able to carry concealed guns without a permit under a bill the Legislature sent to Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis on Thursday. The governor said at a suburban Atlanta gun store that he will sign the bill.

Morning @Talonxracer. Won’t be long before you’re hitting that Mephisto Mamma. Going to be dank I bet!
Yup! I think I have finally figured out a good soil mix that is about as hands off as possible with a ripping lighting setup, and I can't forget the gnome scat...lol....

Damn, I was wondering what that smell was…

I thought it was them frigin Gnomes of @Talonxracer👀

Afternoon @MedCzech ......:yoinks:...Don't mention the Gno...o..........Oh.............:doh:...Too Late................

R.73dfbe3c78d1fd5f3cfe5b6f6d2fb4b0

Damn! Too bad ya had to resort to the oxy.
Yeah, after almost a year the OTC stuff been getting less useful and I've been drinking more and more to try to ignore the pain and wasn't getting stuff done like I needed to....finally got to the point yesterday when wife offered, I took it but had already had a few in me and got rather loopy so today is test run of smallest amount I can function with....1/4 of her tabs and it's working already to knock the pain down. Will have to mention it all to my Dr when I go see him and just have to put up with the pain meds BS I watch my wife go through to get hers.
At this stage as long as I can function mostly normal I'm OK with it, will just have to quit drinking and get a med card.

Nice.....now if only he'd OK the rec bill life would be peachy down here.

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) — Floridians will be able to carry concealed guns without a permit under a bill the Legislature sent to Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis on Thursday. The governor said at a suburban Atlanta gun store that he will sign the bill.
First thought, I really don't like a no license concealed carry, but criminals won't know if their intended victim is armed or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back