Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning @blue :pass:
Good Morning Talkon X :pass:

6fdcbf1883c659dd1fb798ba9efb3411.gif

Morning @Talonxracer . Had 37 hrs at the end of yesterday and boss said weather is makeyousick weather today soooo… no work. No big deal on the less than 40, made prevailing wage in tuesday… 7 hrs on a 10 hr day. So it’s more like getting paid 45 hrs when I worked 37. Supposed to be snow to rain today. Chores for the morning (house) then chores (plants) after housework. Wifey will be happy to walk into a mostly clean house after work.

hey hey - more people are up and about :headbang:
How goes @Talonxracer @blue @Lil Dab @NORB YIPPLS - hope you are all doing mightly fine on this Friday :pass:

Thanks @Mossy - check out the app called picture this - I downloaded it when I first went to portugal so I would *NOT) poison myself eating things off trees, just point it at the plant and it tells you all :salute:

Last edited:
IMG_4515.JPG

@blue .......Look...............................Lidl version of your expensive grow tub......................... :headbang: ....I'm looking at them and Thinking how deep is the drop.....could I grow a LST Auto in it in winter....it looks a lo sturdier than me grow tent.....and up on legs......hmmmm.....

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif

Hubby says I can have 1 for me b-day prezzie he just Missed.........so I'm Thinking get 2.......and cross B-day prezzie 2015 and 2016 IOU's off the List...........:crying:

View attachment 1578971

@blue .......Look...............................Lidl version of your expensive grow tub......................... :headbang: ....I'm looking at them and Thinking how deep is the drop.....could I grow a LST Auto in it in winter....it looks a lo sturdier than me grow tent.....and up on legs......hmmmm.....

View attachment 1578974

Hubby says I can have 1 for me b-day prezzie he just Missed.........so I'm Thinking get 2.......and cross B-day prezzie 2015 and 2016 IOU's off the List...........:crying:

Hmmm .. looks good! I've got my strawberries in alreadty ... i WILL rock it this year (no excuses ... no sun cooked plants ... watering regime at the ready!)

It says approx 70 litres .. that's quite a bit in comparisson with a pot ... but just looked at the specs of mine and holds 420 litres (convenient number eh :rofl: )

1091-0032_woodenpatioplanter_1296x.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back