Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect timing earlier! This was 2 exits before i was exiting for da casa! :headbang:
066EE0DB-9BDB-4A0F-8B51-B246348668DE.jpeg

Good thing i timed it to last this long cuz traffic started getting nasty once i got close to home cuz started raining! U can see how slow it was going from what my speedometer says! :pass:

Perfect timing earlier! This was 2 exits before i was exiting for da casa! :headbang:
View attachment 1578889

Good thing i timed it to last this long cuz traffic started getting nasty once i got close to home cuz started raining! U can see how slow it was going from what my speedometer says! :pass:
Put a filter in that thing! Feel like I can smell the resin on my own fingers :crying:

Spring is on the way! Bears are fatties this year. They outlawed bear hunts here a couple years ago and now they're getting way more common so they just started allowing it again this year. Seen more in the last couple weeks then we used to get in a year a couple years ago. Right down the Street. Crazy to me how much more wildlife we have here now then 20 years ago
Screenshot_20230330-235245.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back