Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy from the ManCave ☮️✌️🪴🪴🪴
😚💨💨💨💨💨💨

The girls are saying hello. All at attention and loving life right now. All 7 circulations fans, 4 external intake and exhaust fans, the heater and automated temp and RH systems all working at 💯‼️

509CC552-D925-4872-A8B7-4C92F5FFD1BC.jpeg

Thanks @JP1 there's a video of them writing together my old man showed me

Give us your Beatles jam @Talonxracer :headbang:
Not a big Beatles fan, so I don't know but maybe two songs by name, yellow submarine and helter skelter,, not that I listen to them,,,,LOL give me Hendrix, led zeppelin, pink floyd, doors, procol harum etc

Hope everyone is having a great evening! Smoking on some Mephisto's Wedding, (only 3 weeks since chopped), and that shit is the bomb, (makes me wished I had planted all MWs on my current grow)! :rofl: Btw, MW broke my personal best autoflower yield coming in @ 14 1/4 zips of some top shelf high quality smoke! My previous best had been 11 3/4 zips of some not so impressive Northern Lights, (it was a freebie and I was tickled pink @ the time :crying:) Anyways, subtracting 44 grams from a 1lb Grove Bag, (someone please correct me if I'm wrong), and this is what I got! :baked::peace::bighug::pass:

20230326_133819.jpg
20230326_133827.jpg
20230326_133712.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back