Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day fam! :peace::bighug::pass:

I've been too busy to post much lately I got my mini greenhouse set up, but with temps @ 30F. I had to bring all my garden starts in and leave them in the dark room adjourning my grow space, (at least it was 65% humidity with my drying tent nearby with Strawberry Nuggets waiting to be dry enough to trim and bag). Here's a pic of my little gh, lol.
20230326_121748.jpg

So I got my plants in the back of my pick-up soaking up them rays, but I'll have to bring them inside again tonight. If night time temps don't start doing better, than I'm in a hell of a bind. I got the old shower filled up with 5 new Mephisto plants and they are begging for more room! Hopefully, the weather warms up and I can clear out my other starts and use my usual growing space. Here's what it looks like now!
20230329_121535.jpg
and a pic of my girls packed in like sardines! :crying:

20230329_121558.jpg

Happy growing everyone! :peace::bighug::pass:

I’ve always assumed it was whip cream in a can(whippets):doc1:

My ass only allows Charmin Ultra Soft.

Ellos no tienen eso ahi! (They dont have that in Mexico.) Also, pretty much all the older buildings there, you aren't supposed to flush the toilet paper as the drain lines are only 2" and will clog the system. There are cans beside the toilets to put the used paper in. Newer buildings are normal, but even in nicer hotels the paper is pretty shitty. Pun intended. I bring a roll with me, but it doesn't last long especially with a case of the Montezuma's!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back