Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
the prices are all insane for beachside - Luckily though I do have a place just outside Weymouth so we will move there once m'ladies daughter finishes school end of June.

Oh Nice...:d5:...that's not even that long to wait........

Shame about the jobs.....:headbang:...such a bugger about for no return........:shrug:....but hey...it will Happen.....:wizzy:

Have you Thought about retraining as a Candy Flosser..............:eyebrows:...............?.....

Same dirt different shirt bub. Im done with work already. I should just sit here and charge these hipster dbags another 2 hours cuz that's how long the job takes normally. But I guess I’ll be nice. Thats my good deed for the day now i can be a p.o.s. right?
Sounds good to me I’m stuck here till 4 though :muahaha::stir:
1680095642653.gif

Oh Nice...:d5:...that's not even that long to wait........
yes it works well, this place is m'ladies and we are sort of stuck here now until her daughter finishes school - she flies of to Portugal with her friends the day after their last exam to hang in a treehouse and we can move during that time - hahah god knows what a coupke of teens will do out there - there is no internet :crying:

Shame about the jobs.....:headbang:...such a bugger about for no return........:shrug:....but hey...it will Happen.....:wizzy:
agreed - one of these days I will be back to the 15 hour days thinking to myself...WTF
But it must happen soon - I will accept all sorts of spells and potions

Thought about retraining as a Candy Flosser..............:eyebrows:...............?.....
hahaha - you see, this is what I am saying - this is better than therapy
Oddly enough @Mossy I was saying to my partner just the other day...I need candy floss, i need candy floss now, nothing came my way (except a faint murmer...."you stoned munchy head") - could it be coincidence :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back