Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey @Mossy - top of the morning - the prices are all insane for beachside - Luckily though I do have a place just outside Weymouth so we will move there once m'ladies daughter finishes school end of June.

Wait..........:yay1:...Portugal....Portugal.......wait....I Think I'm getting an Echo here.....:biggrin:
soon, financially not feasible yet - but saying that I can't find a job so.... :crying:

Morning @Vapo how the devil are you today sir? :pass:

hey @Mossy - top of the morning - the prices are all insane for beachside - Luckily though I do have a place just outside Weymouth so we will move there once m'ladies daughter finishes school end of June.

soon, financially not feasible yet - but saying that I can't find a job so.... :crying:

Morning @Vapo how the devil are you today sir? :pass:
Hello @Zaaboot ....I am pretty good thx dude.. :pass: ...how are you on this fine, fine morning?

You wait until 9.33 am @Redeye Master .....?....WOW...great will power......... :bravo:
I kinda have to wait for everyone to piss off from around me. I don’t smoke in the house unless it’s a frustrating situation and then I hang out the bedroom window lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back