Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
1679787312595.gif

What are the other plants besides canna?
Carnivorous...pitchers, sudews, venus fly traps, Butterworts...ect...also a cranberry Plant idk came free with a Carnivorous plant order.....also different mosses....I found in local park....

Got the tomatoes and peppers planted today, picked up a Lady Margaret red passion at garden club plant sale. Hope everyone's day was good.
Good day @Bill.de.Cat , sounds like a full day! If I tried to do anything in the garden I would only be able to dig up the top two or three inches of muddy soil until I hit frozen earth!

Got a beautiful lime green and purple Coleus as an extra with a couple of the vines so gonna look into propagating those......was kind of disapointed with the plant sale though....absolutely no thought on presentation.....most of them looked like they had just gone out into someone's yard, dug em up and put them in a pot hoping to sell em.. I'll have no competition if I decide to sell next year.

Good day @Bill.de.Cat , sounds like a full day! If I tried to do anything in the garden I would only be able to dig up the top two or three inches of muddy soil until I hit frozen earth!
I'm doing all mine in cheap fabric pots off amazon. 5 and 7 gal size. Hardest part is getting the bedding mix out of the trunk into my cart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back