Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to fall asleep to the white album. So much that when I hear a song off it my brain needs to hear the next track or it itches
Hahaha and you already know the next track as soon as the 1st one starts!
Not a huge yoko fan but I always loved this one with John..

oh my days, for the first time in a long long time I have had to put a doobie down half way through :crying:

I cracked open one of the hash's I made a few months ago, I have an impressive ability to think I will remember everything and not labelling, and a few months down the line it becomes a game of 'scratch and sniff' guess work as to what is in the parchment paper.

Anyhow this unlabeled fiend knocked me sideways...could have come from Northern Dragon Fuel
View attachment 1577161View attachment 1577162

Nice! But I have to laugh about not labeling, that was me as well, but a prior ex bought me a label maker for a gift cause she said I was a rather forgetful stoner and now everything gets a label, LOL

Does yoko have fans?
giphy.gif

oh my days, for the first time in a long long time I have had to put a doobie down half way through :crying:

I cracked open one of the hash's I made a few months ago, I have an impressive ability to think I will remember everything and not labelling, and a few months down the line it becomes a game of 'scratch and sniff' guess work as to what is in the parchment paper.

Anyhow this unlabeled fiend knocked me sideways...could have come from Northern Dragon Fuel
View attachment 1577161View attachment 1577162

First Rule for Stoners Should be...........Write the bloody labels BEFORE you start............. :crying: ...coz you Always Forget afterwards.....

If I had a Penny for every time I have done it....I'd be Rich........:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back