Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Around 21 autos in 3 different places and 6-9 photos, also 3 places makes at least 6 different spots to cover, but i need BIG harvest this summer:pighug:

Wow.....That is a Big grow for you........ :headbang: ...I Wish you Speed and Safety for them........:wizzy:.....

What's up @Lil Dab ? Good morning!
Yo talon what up happy Friday laying in bed chilling just called in still don’t feel the best wife thought it was the smarter choice to stay home so I did :woohoo1:Think I’m going to get up cook some breakfast and get baked:headbang:

P.S. gotta look into this worms MOG shared last night took a quick glance at them already :yoinks:

@Talonxracer I have just seen your signature about Gnome poo :headbang:
The little blighters come with so many benefits - cant beat a gnome

Oh...I don't Know.............. :pass: ...I Could be Tempted...........
gnome.gif

200w.gif

Last edited:
Yo talon what up happy Friday laying in bed chilling just called in still don’t feel the best wife thought it was the smarter choice to stay home so I did :woohoo1:Think I’m going to get up cook some breakfast and get baked:headbang:

P.S. gotta look into this worms MOG shared last night took a quick glance at them already :yoinks:

Poor @Lil Dab ......:pighug:...what is it...continuation of your seasonal bug...or pollen fever........?

Poor @Lil Dab ......:pighug:...what is it...continuation of your seasonal bug...or pollen fever........?
Thank mossy think it’s a continuation seems there’s another strain of Covid going around.. We know couple different families that are sick bug is still going around… It’s a tricky one cause lots of folks are the same way whole house will be sick but only half are testing positive.. it’s definitely not as bad as other times I had Covid just feels like a bad cold.. I think I’m about over it now and good weather coming hopefully it’s the last for this year thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back