Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mañ'O'Green Should I flush the pots with something? got me paranoid now they are in coco.. I cleaned the trays the best I could with peroxide
Ok after searching around a bit these may be "Pot Worms" I don't think I have ever seen them but here is an article about them.

fridayfeelin.gif
fridayfeelin.gif
fridayfeelin.gif
fridayfeelin.gif

Happy Friday ........... #SmoketilyouFloat
fly.gif

Ok after searching around a bit these may be "Pot Worms" I don't think I have ever seen them but here is an article about them.

Me either.......it is a First for me........... :headbang:

Time to tap out............ Good Morfnoevight All! :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Sleep Tight @Mañ'O'Green :bighug:

IMG_4387.JPG

I went out on to the patio 8am to open the tent and check the girls......in just a top and me drawers.... :biggrin: ....jeez......I was back indoors faster than @Talonxracer 's Cats............

Flipping heck.....I was nithered..........:snow2:....

When I reseeded the pots I stuck a couple of cucumbers and a few chillies in the other pots...for a weather/temp check....see if the tent made a difference....:pass:..no sign of them...but the autos are all up...Hardy little buggers...........

CATURDAYGIF.gif
Hearts like Lions.....:headbang:

Morning @Zaaboot :pass: ...sharing one....

How you doing....holiday a distant memory....Planning the next one.....?...:eyebrows:
good morning @Mossy - how are you? :pass:
I am still a bit of a wanderer at the moment - being rather an unsocial bum, but I am sure I will perk up again in no time.
Indeedy, I can't even remember the holiday, so probably heading over to Amsterdam in a week or two to catch up with some old friends.

Ultimately plotting the path to immediate "semi-retirement" in Portugal... :headbang:

I see it is still a tad cold over where you are which is surprising for this time of year, at least you are not here :crying:

I am still a bit of a wanderer at the moment - being rather an unsocial bum, but I am sure I will perk up again in no time.

We are all Lizards...we Need the sun on our backs to Work......... and we Sun Deficient ATM........ :pass:

chameleon-smoking-weed-nikolay-todorov.jpg

so probably heading over to Amsterdam in a week or two to catch up with some old friends.

Nice.....if you do.....we need Bud menus and prices...........:photog:...so charge the camera.....

I see it is still a tad cold over where you are which is surprising for this time of year, at least you are not here :crying:

Last week we were 15C Outdoors overnight....35C through the day.....now we are bac 5-8C overnight......:shrug:..confusing the chuff outta me girls......:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back