Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I remember correctly the BioLogic lasts a month in the fridge. After opening I put the small bag they come in into a zip lock bag and then into a ball jar and they last for the 4 week 4 dose schedule to ensure the very last egg has hatched and that last larvae is killed by the nematodes.
Now I remember where i have seen them before… thats the brand my local grow shop carried and they def were stored in fridge there!

My wife made Mississippi pot roast for dinner.

• 1 (3-4 pounds) chuck roast
  • 1 packet ranch dressing mix
  • 1 packet au jus gravy mix
  • 1/4 cup butter
  • 4-5 pepperoncini peppers

It was probably one of the best pot roasts I've ever had.

The gravy was super beefy tasting, and the peppers added just enough heat that you knew it was there, but my kids had no issues with it at all.
Love me some pot roast. And also love roasting pot :woohoo1:
Food thread...

Ya this soil was clear when i took pots outside amd after amending soil and putting back in pots i did in layers both for having nutes on bottom but also so i could slowly water to make sure them blumat drippers didn’t leave hydrophobic pockets in soil! Think some fungus gnats found their way to pots while still outside so i put stickies out and watered with mosquito bits plus had some mixed into both layers in pot! Only found like 4 adults across 3 cards and haven’t noticed larvae in soil so hopefully i knocked em out!

Hey @DCLXVI is that gnatrol stuff totally soluble where i can put it into my reservoir to constantly keep gnats from building up?
Hey friend! I believe you can use it in a reservoir. I highlighted the last line for you.

It says to apply several days apart so I usually mix a batch, pour that in, then wait a few days before the second/third doses. Works pretty quick and they do say it's OMRI Organic. It is nicely ground up and mixes pretty easy. I have only used it in cheap bag soil from the Depot and once in coco. Typically clears up infestations quick.

Their website is a total mess and finding information is not intuitive at all.

Application Instructions:

*To be 100% effective 3 applications need to be made over 15 days.

Apply once every 5 days to break the life cycle.

• Apply it to the top 2 inches of soil as a drench every 5 days until the adults are not flying around anymore. Usually 15-20 days or less to fully eradicate them.
    Hydroponic application is the same mixture per gallon as soil but with a large reservoir it's easier to use weight per gallon over teaspoons:
    preventative use: 23- 46 grams per 25 gallons
    Light infestation: 1-1.5 ounces per 25 gallons
    Medium infestation: 2-3 ounces per 25 gallons
    Heavy infestation: 3.25 - 6.5 ounces per 25 gallon

• *As in soil you need to add Gnatrol to your hydroponic tank three times total, once every 5 days to break their life cycle.

Link for anyone else interested:

Hey friend! I believe you can use it in a reservoir. I highlighted the last line for you.

It says to apply several days apart so I usually mix a batch, pour that in, then wait a few days before the second/third doses. Works pretty quick and they do say it's OMRI Organic. It is nicely ground up and mixes pretty easy. I have only used it in cheap bag soil from the Depot and once in coco. Typically clears up infestations quick.

Their website is a total mess and finding information is not intuitive at all.

Application Instructions:

*To be 100% effective 3 applications need to be made over 15 days.

Apply once every 5 days to break the life cycle.

• Apply it to the top 2 inches of soil as a drench every 5 days until the adults are not flying around anymore. Usually 15-20 days or less to fully eradicate them.
    Hydroponic application is the same mixture per gallon as soil but with a large reservoir it's easier to use weight per gallon over teaspoons:
    preventative use: 23- 46 grams per 25 gallons
    Light infestation: 1-1.5 ounces per 25 gallons
    Medium infestation: 2-3 ounces per 25 gallons
    Heavy infestation: 3.25 - 6.5 ounces per 25 gallon

• *As in soil you need to add Gnatrol to your hydroponic tank three times total, once every 5 days to break their life cycle.

Link for anyone else interested:

Only size available is .5 oz :wall:

Edit: that may change when store opens back up 3/28 :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back