Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1679454633705.jpg

Morning talon and everyone else finally caught up took my time this morning feeling like I got run over by a truck and I woke up in a pool of sweat so I took a Covid test it was negative :woohoo1::toke::pass:
9 pages down….35 to go! :yoinks::crying:

Hello fam! :bighug::pass:

I'm still working on navigating the new site. I found it much easier on my eyes by increasing the screen size. Seems like I started a new thread before the changeover & I haven't posted at all in my current grow. So easy to get frustrated at my age, but without change there would be no progress. So please don't misconstrue, (my fav lyric from a PS song), this post is being a whiny azz B and the 1st person who posts the song I referenced will receive "something!" That reminds me of a joke from a famous comedian who's no longer with us! Any guesses on that one??? I'm leaving now to try and find my threads! The garden is going great and if I don't get my little greenhouse up soon, I'm going to run out of space, (I have weeks of pics to post, lol). Peace & Love to all!!!! :bighug::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back