Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20230318_180039_Chrome.jpg

Hey guys, hoping for some advice on sprouting my melon seeds. I ordered some french cantelope seeds, and I can not get them to sprout. I've had seeds in coco for a week on a heat mat, and nothing. So I put some seeds in a glass with water and some peroxide and put it on the heat mat, and they've been there 48 hours and nothing.

which is just weird, because my cucumbers, which are in the same family, popped up in 2 days.

Didn’t want any nasty shit in my line so i pulled whole loop from 4x4 and flushed each section and plastic T under faucet! Then moved the flush valve to halfway point in the loop! After dinner i will do same with 2x4 so i can clean tent out and put pots in tonight! At least big tent is clean now too! :thumbsup:
image.jpg

Def in the home stretch here! :headbang:
image.jpg
007295A7-33A9-45CF-B32C-AF3AD8055E0B.jpeg
5005CD74-6AB0-442C-82D4-2DFD1129A731.jpeg

Anyone think this is possible to grow a plant in the carnivorous plants tent?....I put some seeds in..I'll grow them this small like I did these....carnivorous plants live on no nutrients....im wonder what i can feed them....
20230318_175531.jpg
20230114_115948~2.jpg

And yes @Mossy I give Nala a hug for you she has her good and bad days but it's her own fault cause as soon as she's feeling better she's acts a nut for a day or 2 then is sore for a couple it a cycle.. The CBD treats we got work great but get pricey so we only give them when she's hurting.. Now we actually got tincture that we just put on her regular treats not sure if it's cheaper the bottle of tincture was 75$ :nono: plus her other meds :wall::joy: View attachment 1574978
Sounds like you need to grow a cbd plant for the pup and make your own

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back