Not open for further replies.
Crème de la chem x skywalker she is super raunchy :gassy1:

5065DFFE-DA39-4844-A3B4-B4E4E869D2B9.jpeg
FC7327A1-175C-4EEA-9E38-AFAC4ACAB3E3.jpeg
64CFFA9C-F6D1-466E-867D-10F324FF00DB.jpeg
ED1DFFD7-E6E9-4138-9516-AFB76A2A3B90.jpeg

15 grams in

79107079-5E0C-495E-A4D5-70F82D694956.jpeg

Had to go find my phone for the pictures it was under nala from when we were napping :doh::rofl::rofl:
73A7F651-B230-44D4-ACF3-2E7DC31D4DC7.jpeg

Thanks for the rep @Talonxracer i don't have any experience with skywalker yet but it resemble everything I remember about CDLC smells are awful not sure how to describe it but it has a smell of it's own.. The flavor carry's threw to the rosin as well.. Nice smooth hit and definitely baked :baked:

And yes @Mossy I give Nala a hug for you she has her good and bad days but it's her own fault cause as soon as she's feeling better she's acts a nut for a day or 2 then is sore for a couple it a cycle.. The CBD treats we got work great but get pricey so we only give them when she's hurting.. Now we actually got tincture that we just put on her regular treats not sure if it's cheaper the bottle of tincture was 75$ :nono: plus her other meds :wall::joy:
79F9F215-C82D-410F-BAF0-ADD6BCF26EEC.jpeg

And yes @Mossy I give Nala a hug for you she has her good and bad days but it's her own fault cause as soon as she's feeling better she's acts a nut for a day or 2 then is sore for a couple it a cycle.. The CBD treats we got work great but get pricey so we only give them when she's hurting.. Now we actually got tincture that we just put on her regular treats not sure if it's cheaper the bottle of tincture was 75$ :nono: plus her other meds :wall::joy: View attachment 1574978
Why not just grow a CBD plant and make your own tincture?

And yes @Mossy I give Nala a hug for you she has her good and bad days but it's her own fault cause as soon as she's feeling better she's acts a nut for a day or 2 then is sore for a couple it a cycle.. The CBD treats we got work great but get pricey so we only give them when she's hurting.. Now we actually got tincture that we just put on her regular treats not sure if it's cheaper the bottle of tincture was 75$ :nono: plus her other meds :wall::joy: View attachment 1574978
Why not just grow a CBD plant and make your own tincture?

'zactly......there are plenty recipes to google up for animals............

I used to do canna butter for my old dog......just the trim and a packet of butter.
Under dose the dog at first....little bit.......give her an hour....if she is still limping...little bit more......
It Works...... :headbang: ....and it is the cost of a pack of butter.......

I genuinely don't understand how all caps is easier for anyone to read, it feels unnatural to me 🤷🏼‍♀️
Lmao no one said easier to read…
Apparently like planned it was easier to notice since everyones mentioned it! Figured something in red on my feed chart prob needs to be stressed since they made it seem important!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back