Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning kittens...been up a little while, wife has tests at hospital and of course she has to be there right after crack of dawn....and I didn't sleep for shit for fear of missing the alarm, almost like I had an early morning delivery back when I was driving....Oh well...........
52f, tasty hot coffee and hope everyone has a stellar day ahead.

Morning kittens...been up a little while, wife has tests at hospital and of course she has to be there right after crack of dawn....and I didn't sleep for shit for fear of missing the alarm, almost like I had an early morning delivery back when I was driving....Oh well...........
52f, tasty hot coffee and hope everyone has a stellar day ahead.

Good Luck @Bill.de.Cat .......I'm Thinking early start..........early finish.......I Hope you get some free time this afternoon to Chill......

beerb.gif

Still no movement on my 16gb of memory. Shipping label created day after auction close but post office still hasn't received the package from seller.....every other part is here but he's holding me up on building.....requested a refund but still means waiting untill next week for answer....crappy fleabay sellers

Ah @Cannaficionado .....something we are Aware of and we are looking at it..... :headbang: ...just the Job List is Huge ATM and the Techies are having to Prioritise work....View attachment 1574481...and I'm just worn out serving coffee.....rolling joints and cooking snax.....

Well get there......:pass:...Happy Friday........
I was looking at the thread for site issues but didnt see anything about it. Just wondering, honestly dont really care. Like I said the only 2 threads I saw this on were 3+ years old. Just didnt notice when I was originally reading through them.

I Mailed him and a few others that were MIA at the same time as I told the Cultivators......... :pass: ...but if he didn't sign in he wouldnt have seen it.

I mailed a few of our MIA's and the only 1 I know saw it was @arty zan ...coz he turned up......:headbang:
Well that was fun! (not at all said sarcastically, yes that too was sarcasm).:rofl:
AFN went POOF and searching for the URL didn't seem to do anything, except give me some weird web page!
I eventually found the web address on "Row It Up" of all places!
I have sent Frank the web address in a PM on another forum!:headbang:

Good morning y'all, 30*f and raining, kitties taken care of, back reading done and my coffee cup is now empty.

Happy Friday!
Morning chum! :pass:
Just found my way home, damn that was a hike but I made it in the end!:biggrin:

Well that was fun! (not at all said sarcastically, yes that too was sarcasm).:rofl:
AFN went POOF and searching for the URL didn't seem to do anything, except give me some weird web page!
I eventually found the web address on "Row It Up" of all places!
I have sent Frank the web address in a PM on another forum!:headbang:

Good thinking hopefully we hear from him… was he active on the other forum? :karmacloud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back