Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I chopped a Strawnana clone a few days ago. I had pollinated one branch, so after separating seeds I made some sift kief from the leftunders. After two hits, I'm pretty stoned and don't know how well this post is going to come out. Great sheeeat though... [Icon insertion attempt failed]

Luckily, I smoked after planting a couple of test seeds instead of before. I can't wait to see how my pollen-chucking (true in every sense of the word) attempt came out--the momma is most smokable.

I chopped a Strawnana clone a few days ago. I had pollinated one branch, so after separating seeds I made some sift kief from the leftunders. After two hits, I'm pretty stoned and don't know how well this post is going to come out. Great sheeeat though... [Icon insertion attempt failed]

Luckily, I smoked after planting a couple of test seeds instead of before. I can't wait to see how my pollen-chucking (true in every sense of the word) attempt came out--the momma is most smokable.
@Mossy Thanks! :headbang::worship:

Well, she's dropped off, and I made it to the gas station *after* dropping the boys at my gmas. Arrangements have been made to take her over there and get her fed and makeup on in her hour break and then back to the theater wheeeeeee lol. Sitting in my driveway now and wondering if I should just drive back over there now and sit and wait instead since I need to leave again in like a zomnut. My brain is mush and I'm not even high lol. Then she has to be back at 615 and will be there till 930, definitely coming home for that bit. Most likely will have to get her myself since it's Friday and very incredibly unlikely that hubby will be off early enough to get her. He took tomorrow off for the show and then Sunday and Monday as well, our wedding anniversary is Monday. Idk about him being home sat-tuesday lmfao. He said something about going out of town since he'll be off and the boys told me when I dropped them off that they're out of school Monday so maybe I'll see if I can find anything within a few hours away that's available short notice, it would be nice to have a break and a change of scenery for a day or two.

Well, she's dropped off, and I made it to the gas station *after* dropping the boys at my gmas. Arrangements have been made to take her over there and get her fed and makeup on in her hour break and then back to the theater wheeeeeee lol. Sitting in my driveway now and wondering if I should just drive back over there now and sit and wait instead since I need to leave again in like a zomnut. My brain is mush and I'm not even high lol. Then she has to be back at 615 and will be there till 930, definitely coming home for that bit. Most likely will have to get her myself since it's Friday and very incredibly unlikely that hubby will be off early enough to get her. He took tomorrow off for the show and then Sunday and Monday as well, our wedding anniversary is Monday. Idk about him being home sat-tuesday lmfao. He said something about going out of town since he'll be off and the boys told me when I dropped them off that they're out of school Monday so maybe I'll see if I can find anything within a few hours away that's available short notice, it would be nice to have a break and a change of scenery for a day or two.
Roooooad trip!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back