Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Play that fungi music Artyyyyyy

HAPPY FRIDAY

screaming-goat.gif

Flippin eck @blue you had me ROFPMSL (Rolling on the floor pissing myself laughing)
Are you saying I'm a G.O.A.T? Greatest Of All Time, you flatter me (Insert relevant emojis here when available crying, rolling around and laughing)!
Happy Friday! Seeing as I already given @Mossy a fish song, I'm gonna give you a "Whalefish" song, futhermore seeing as we all had a jolly time of it with sea shanties the other day, after @Mossy posted the Trailerpark Boys version of the "Wellerman"Sea Shanty, this song is a modern take on a sea shanty (well sotrta anyway)!

Last edited:
I wish I could double rep you for using a "Spoiler" So few do!
What did I just say, for crying out loud!
I won't look --- Hobbesey definately doesnt .... any more

tacos-eating.gif

I won't look --- Hobbesey definately doesnt .... any more

tacos-eating.gif
No way you and me both???
I had it done as a tattoo!
taco-gimp-i-got-to-tattoo-today-made-at-red-stag-tattoo-in-v0-0j0p8t4o24591.jpg

Great minds huh? (imagine a little emoji man shrugging)
bigfoot-taco.gif

No way you and me both???
I had it done as a tattoo!
taco-gimp-i-got-to-tattoo-today-made-at-red-stag-tattoo-in-v0-0j0p8t4o24591.jpg

Great minds huh? (imagine a little emoji man shrugging)
Thanks for the rep @blue ( Hugs and smokes emoji )
We are as bad as cats chasing the red dot! (Little yellow man lying on his back patting the ground whilst laughing)
cat-laser.gif

Thanks for the Reps @Lil Dab! Wish me luck Gromigo! If I manage to polinate Ripley's OG, and it's what I expect I'll stack up gens with her eventually. If I am successful I will affectionately call this hybrid offspring,... 'Nocturnal Lights'.

View attachment 1572013
I got the same spray...don't spray the whole plant like I did....all you need is one stalk...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back