Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im central united states. I tried autoflower.org, but it came up some weird link I didnt wanna click on.
Yes, currently there is a mix of certificates between the email and the web server so it acts like there is a security problem. Once the DNS settles down in a day or so it should not be an issue. Sorry for that!

Yes, currently there is a mix of certificates between the email and the web server so it acts like there is a security problem. Once the DNS settles down in a day or so it should not be an issue. Sorry for that!
Its totally cool. Id rather play it safe than sorry. I knew Id get back here sooner or later.

Oh another thing you can do is clear the browser cache. Also you cand flush the local DNS cache by opening a run box (windows key r) and typing ipconfig /flushdns you can also open a command prompt and type in there. That may help.

Well I have been busy today........ Made Mandarin Marmalade and it is stunning. Went to the Fresno State Farm market and got some really nice organic mandarins. I am done making marmalade for this season. They will make fine gifts Orange, Blood Orange and Mandarin flavors.

IMG_20230309_143100121.jpg

Potato seed is waiting on the weather now.

IMG_20230309_111055274.jpg
IMG_20230309_111058601.jpg
IMG_20230309_111115070.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back