Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need one of those goofy USB B connectors. The square looking ones, to connect to this UPS

s-l1600.jpg

That thing.

You'd think in the entire 30 gallon rubbermaid tub I have in my office thats literally packed full of every type of cable and PC device ever thought of, I'd have one. But I can't find one. Oh well, it would just let me shut the PCs down when the power goes out, but with the big boy batteries, I doubt that will ever be an issue.

I need one of those goofy USB B connectors. The square looking ones, to connect to this UPS

s-l1600.jpg

That thing.

You'd think in the entire 30 gallon rubbermaid tub I have in my office thats literally packed full of every type of cable and PC device ever thought of, I'd have one. But I can't find one. Oh well, it would just let me shut the PCs down when the power goes out, but with the big boy batteries, I doubt that will ever be an issue.

USB 2.0 Printer Cable - A-Male to B-Male Cord​

tagging @Mossy as a hint:)

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif
.............It's a................................................................cannabis........................

Am I Right...........

Looks a bit JEM or ALF#3............but not highly coloured.....?

History lesson. If you ever wondered why we took such a huge step back in the early 70's

View attachment 1571463
Brought to you by the man who derailed the 68 peace talks to end the Vietnam war so he could win the election

Well good to be back. Things are going to get some getting used too. And that was the longest day and a half didnt know what to do with myself. Big hug to all since my smiles arent working at moment

Wish I knew how to get rid of these similar threads just below the post box.. Is everyone else seeing that? Never used to be there
6FAF8FF0-D525-479E-8BF2-C3306E980E5D.png

Wish I knew how to get rid of these similar threads just below the post box.. Is everyone else seeing that? Never used to be thereView attachment 1571834
That's part of the upgrade. We'll have to take a look and see what controls are available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back