Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed you too I was going nuts last night
1678387664776.gif

So, no AFN and had to busy myself somehow.....SSWW's are planted, a BUNCH of passionflower suckers are set in for rooting, got another couple humidity domes and cut a few branches off a free standing Azalea with great color ( a bit early since still in full bloom but I'll give it a try ) and a few other things done.

Good Morfnoevight All you Happy Thursday Live Stoners.

Thanks to all the Techies for the work behind the sceens. As we suspected some stuff is broken. The work is not done by any means so please bear with as they are working hard to fix stuff.

The speed of the new site is amazing.

I just put the thunder banana seed in water Sat morning and into soil Sat night and she was above ground yesterday morn, A bit yellow at first but quickly greened up and is heading to the light!
IMG_20230309_135633.jpg

Last edited:
So, no AFN and had to busy myself somehow.....SSWW's are planted, a BUNCH of passionflower suckers are set in for rooting, got another couple humidity domes and cut a few branches off a free standing Azalea with great color ( a bit early since still in full bloom but I'll give it a try ) and a few other things done.
Thanks for the reps bill I finally got to the point of checking every hr today last night about every 20min… But I did seem to get more done with the free time got a new shelving system setup for my feed/water and all the girls feed/watered and in bed by 11 woohoo

Sorry guys, yeah it takes a few days for the DNS info to go all the way around the world. That's why .org is still a bit iffy. I added a solid URL to the old sites landing page so you could get here. It should all calm down and work regardless in a few day.

So

Welcome home !!!

This one is important!!!
The links in your signatures are most likely going to take you back to the old site. You will need to edit them. I will have the correct site for you to use shortly so you can fix the links.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back