Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hopped on autoflower.org, and bypassed the security warning on firefox. This has been up since yesterday for me.
Awesome news, what part of the world do you hail from? Don't be too specific. UK or New England would do.

So I tried going to autoflowernetwork.community.forum in a private window just now, I do not get the same security warning I get for autoflower.org, even though autoflower.org redirected me to autoflowernetwork.community.forum

I can't figure out how to bypass the autoflower.org security warning on chrome on my android phone, but the autoflowernetwork.community.forum seems to work on my phone just fine

So I tried going to autoflowernetwork.community.forum in a private window just now, I do not get the same security warning I get for autoflower.org, even though autoflower.org redirected me to autoflowernetwork.community.forum

I can't figure out how to bypass the autoflower.org security warning on chrome on my android phone, but the autoflowernetwork.community.forum seems to work on my phone just fine
Can you screenshot the security warning?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-09-11-17-11.png
    Screenshot_2023-03-09-11-17-11.png
    250.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_2023-03-09-11-17-34.png
    Screenshot_2023-03-09-11-17-34.png
    348.5 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back