Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fermented_Fruitz When you asked about the recreational mj vote in Ok the other day I said Aug and I was sure it would pass. I didn’t know they had put it on the ballot today to put it on the ballot in Aug. Fargin iceholes. Rainy overcast day in March. Not many folks going to vote except ones with sticks up butt. :biggrin: May not make to Aug election.:shrug:

What ya growin?
Mephisto Double Grape, Mango Smile, Mango Smile x 3BOG, Mephisto’s Wedding, Strawba the Hutt, and Jammy Dodgers, as well as a Strawberry Cheesecake and a couple Auto Lemon Hazes.
Lots of colorful fun on the horizon this grow. :toke:

@Fermented_Fruitz When you asked about the recreational mj vote in Ok the other day I said Aug and I was sure it would pass. I didn’t know they had put it on the ballot today to put it on the ballot in Aug. Fargin iceholes. Rainy overcast day in March. Not many folks going to vote except ones with sticks up butt. :biggrin: May not make to Aug election.:shrug:

They voted to decide to vote on it? Thats some BS. They knew what they were doing.

Mephisto CDLC x Skywalker Day 91 Still not quite ready :hurry:

BE10551A-F9B3-4CE0-819E-D39CE9B4C56B.jpeg
55E8C5D4-9683-4BCF-BF6A-D4BFCBEB89FD.jpeg
24CF6618-0694-433C-AEE3-30E337D84337.jpeg
BA98B238-D738-4C79-A6CF-E4E00FE7CB3F.jpeg
8BD381D6-21D6-4B10-BABB-56A26AC09982.jpeg
01034438-B508-4C80-A6E2-59A563A68ED0.jpeg
125B1F00-245C-4722-B944-383643F227B3.jpeg

So I like smoking it. But man, I really am starting to enjoy growing it.

I was sitting on a 5 gallon bucket today, working on defoliating my plants, and I was humming mozart. And I stopped and realized, wow, thats not like me. I'm actually happy. I'm doing something that makes me fucking happy.

You guys have no idea. I went through hell the last few years dealing with my father. And I finally have time to my self and I'm doing something that genuinely makes me happy. 12 years ago I took a desk job, and moved away from a blue collar job where I worked with my hands. And I have just missed doing something like this for so long. To sit and do something mindless where I can just sit and think. Its wonderful. And to not constantly have that dark shadow over me of my father demanding to be involved in every aspect of my life.

It's not just the medicine.. it's the process and the interaction with the plants too.. it is ALL medicinal my friend! Welcome to the love of mother nature!

Speaking of.. got a like on the thread from when muddy died... found this post....
Irony is, the date is EXACTLY 21 years to the day my brother died.

Here's to all our lost comrades and friends and loved ones! And here's to the healing of growing plants, whatever kind they may be!

Mephisto Double Grape, Mango Smile, Mango Smile x 3BOG, Mephisto’s Wedding, Strawba the Hutt, and Jammy Dodgers, as well as a Strawberry Cheesecake and a couple Auto Lemon Hazes.
Lots of colorful fun on the horizon this grow. :toke:

I am currently growing a (Mango Smile x Livers BX1) x Sour Diesel Orange Kush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back