Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I dont wanna be left out. So here are my two recent grows. Ready for smokin, Double Grape in the jar and Root Beer Float on the lid.
Only problem with the RBF, the buds are too big for my bowl. Guess I got to pitch um and start another grow.

20230307_181920.jpg

20230307_181938.jpg

Kids had some Panera fundraiser thing tonight where the school gets 20% of the sales. I was gonna order stuff for hubby to pick up when #3 gets out of dance, till I saw that they're charging $7 for a kids cup of soup and $9 for a kids personal pizza. I used to work there when I was pregnant with #3, haven't eaten there in almost 9 years on principle, sure as shit not about to spend $70 on microwaved dinner for the five of us. Rather just give the school cash at that point. :face:

Kids had some Panera fundraiser thing tonight where the school gets 20% of the sales. I was gonna order stuff for hubby to pick up when #3 gets out of dance, till I saw that they're charging $7 for a kids cup of soup and $9 for a kids personal pizza. I used to work there when I was pregnant with #3, haven't eaten there in almost 9 years on principle, sure as shit not about to spend $70 on microwaved dinner for the five of us. Rather just give the school cash at that point. :face:
Last weekend we got delivery from our local italian sandwich shop. A cheesburger sub, turkey sub and an order of breaded mushrooms...........$48 bucks, I about F'n fainted.

Poor Hobbes lmfao, had the misfortune of being the last thing I had open before I crashed three bongs in last night :rofl:

Screenshot_20230307_183049_Messenger.jpg
Screenshot_20230307_183106_Messenger.jpg
Screenshot_20230307_183120_Messenger.jpg
Screenshot_20230307_183139_Messenger.jpg
Screenshot_20230307_183209_Messenger.jpg

Notice the laugh react from an hour later lmfao. Also this is the Mashup I was talking about.

@Son of Hobbes sorry for being a lunatic lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back