Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning from the grow tent. Its gonna be a rough day. I didn't go to bed until 2am. Woke up at my desk at 2, not sure what time I fell asleep, somewhere around 11 I think. So my back is killing me from sleeping hunched over like that. And of course it was shitty sleep, so I'm struggling this morning. Already got a sugar free rockstar in me and I'm working on some Mt. Dew. I'm not hitting on all cylinders yet, and I need something potent to get me going.

1678197878399.png

The two guys in the front are Linda Seed's house label. For like $2 a seed shipped, I'm happy with them. However, I can definitely see what the better genetics do, when you compare it against the Original Sensible Seeds "Auto Destroyer" in the back right. Look how much bigger it is! And its been treated the exact same way. Same everything.

The buds are just growing and growing on it.

1678198013051.png

And the smaller ones are all crosses that came from a friend, and they have good genetics, and dang they are 2x as big as cheap seeds at 5 weeks. Look at them leaves. The one on the left I topped at the 5th node, and the one on the right in the back I topped AND I topped all of the branches, so they would split. I was just curious how it would handle that. Its coming back strong, and I'm excited to see what it does.

And the bottom right is the Blackstrap Cross that I almost killed with DWC, and its bounced back crazy fast.

1678198080952.png

My Fat Blueberry is heavy Indica, so its more squat, but man does it smell good already.

1678198196970.png

And finally The Wedding Cake
1678198238467.png

I wish I had more space to do some more LST, I could really spread the canopy out and give the buds more room to grow, but I just don't have the room. Normally I would never grow this cramped, but I'm trying to start a bunch of garden seeds in the other tent and I have to put my grows on hold in June for a few weeks, so I'm trying to build up a nice reserve before then.

We had several NYC families move up here since 911 and they tried to form a HOA, the attempt met seriously overwhelming dissent from locals, even a few death threats. The main guy pushing it finally sold their house and moved back to the city, his departing article in the local newspaper was a full on diatribe against UNCIVILIZED rural folks,,, we all have a good laugh at his expense still to this day, LOL, LOL, LOL
The area around my farm changed drastically over the decades I owned it. I built a very nice gun range and it would sound like starting of WW3 at times, alone or with friends. I had one Texas DPS trooper drop by when he heard me let loose with my AK copy as he drove by on the farm to market road. He was very courteous and issued no stupid orders or asked stupid questions. He said the gunfire caught his attention, naturally, but it was that distinctive AK sound that made him stop, purely outta curiosity. I offered to let him pull off a few rounds. I could tell that he really wanted to, but this guy was a real professional! He thanked me and reluctantly declined. The way ALL Leo should be.

One weekend, I had my neighbor over to sight in his new rifle and scope. To not let a perfect opportunity go to waste, I broke out some toys to play wif!:eyebrows:
It did get pretty rowdy with both of us firing!:eyebrows::biggrin:
A county Deputy drove up. Let's just say he was not professional. I had to call the Sheriff. :face:
While this crap was getting resolved, my neighbor's wife called him. Seems the one 'city bitch' called the county and reported a gun fight, and posted it on FaceyBooky.His wife knew what we were doing. She could hear us!
So she replies to the woman, "If you're so scared of someone exercising their Constitutional rights and telling any bad people that they need to stay away, then you need to high tail yo ass back to the 'safe' city!"

It kinda went viral locally.:eyebrows::biggrin: The lady and her family ended up leaving.:funny::funny::funny:

That Deputy and I had words a few years later. He had to do the 'Walk of Shame' in front of the Sheriff.I made up new cuss words for him! He was steaming mad because he couldn't arrest me. Sheriff finally told him two cold ass words that shut his retarded ass down, "Just leave!"
It's a good thing I wasn't smoking then! I would have fell over laughing!:gary::hump::hump::funny::funny:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back