Not open for further replies.
Willie nelson inspired!
I was riding along,
smoking frog in a bong.
everytime I toke, I seem to croak,
amphibian throat,it aint no joke
that's why I wrote this song
cause I'm smoking frog in a bong!

Mmmpph...mmmph.........give me a half of what @arty zan is smoking...........:crying:.....

Do they call the "Wee hours" that because that's the time of night, I wake up and have to wee?

I'm wide awake and firing on all cylinder!

Good morning Stoners!

Good morning Arty :bighug:
A good empty right before bed and fluid restriction couple hours before works here, but no prostate.

blue theme.gif

So What has you Struttin this morning @arty zan ...........?

It IS Actually..........:crying:..............

No Frogs....no Frogs at all........Only tadpoles.......View attachment 1570709....

View attachment 1570708

But....Imagine how high I'll be when they all Mature at the same time...........I'll have no finger prints left.....

View attachment 1570710
@Mossy thanks for the rep!:bighug:
Awesome looking multipots, damn you and your warm spring weather LMAO
I will have to wait a few months before I start my outdoor prep!

Morning factoid, you know I love facts and interesting morsels of knowledge so here is a bit of tadpole info
The name tadpole is from Middle English taddepol, made up of the elements tadde, 'toad', and pol, 'head' (modern English poll). Similarly, pollywog / polliwog is from Middle English polwygle, made up of the same pol, 'head', and wiglen, 'to wiggle'.

Finger prints dissapearing, you had to go there didn't you, now I have to tell you about pineapples!
People who work in pineapple canning factories have no finger prints.
Pineapple contain a flesh dissolving enzym which effectively dissolves the skin friction ridges.
Calcium oxalate-induced microabrasions allow bromelain to exert its proteolytic effect on dermal blood vessels. Nitrile gloves can be worn for protection.

View attachment 1570712

So What has you Struttin this morning @arty zan ...........?

Good morning chaps!:crying:or should that be good morning arseless chaps!:rofl:

I been talking to one of the world most eminent psychedelic shroom mycologists who is happy to help me on my journey and got sent an academic paper on psilocybes by and even more eminent mycologist. Some days you just can believe your luck! Life is weird but damn it, weird is good sometimes! Top scientists who wanna talk to ol'arty, heck yeah!
That''s put a step in your spring!
Gotta scoot, I'll be back in an hour or so!

Good morning Arty :bighug:
A good empty right before bed and fluid restriction couple hours before works here, but no prostate.
Good morning @BCBudlady :bighug:
There's my problem, drinking before bed and having a prostate, in my younger days, i'd sleep right through!
Still it gives me time to check AFN and my IG before resuming my slumber!
Maturing into a silver fox has it's downsides but boy do I look distinguished!:crying:

Awesome looking multipots, damn you and your warm spring weather LMAO
I will have to wait a few months before I start my outdoor prep!

It is not that warm.....they were planted 7th Feb...... :biggrin: .....the fastest took almost 2 weeks to germ.........

The name tadpole is from Middle English taddepol, made up of the elements tadde, 'toad', and pol, 'head' (modern English poll). Similarly, pollywog / polliwog is from Middle English polwygle, made up of the same pol, 'head', and wiglen, 'to wiggle'.

That's an Only Arty one.........:pighug:

Finger prints dissapearing, you had to go there didn't you, now I have to tell you about pineapples!
People who work in pineapple canning factories have no finger prints.
Pineapple contain a flesh dissolving enzym which effectively dissolves the skin friction ridges.
Calcium oxalate-induced microabrasions allow bromelain to exert its proteolytic effect on dermal blood vessels. Nitrile gloves can be worn for protection.

That too......:biggrin:....

Good morning chaps!:crying:or should that be good morning arseless chaps!:rofl:

I been talking to one of the world most eminent psychedelic shroom mycologists who is happy to help me on my journey and got sent an academic paper on psilocybes by and even more eminent mycologist. Some days you just can believe your luck! Life is weird but damn it, weird is good sometimes! Top scientists who wanna talk to ol'arty, heck yeah!
That''s put a step in your spring!
Gotta scoot, I'll be back in an hour or so!

Well Done you..............:bravo:.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back