Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife puts her bag on the same chair every time she walks in the house. But keys could be in the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, garage... Generally anywhere but inside her bag that she brought inside with her from the car and is huge with plenty of room for a set of keys :doh: Misplaces her keys regularly, misplaced my spare like 2 years ago and we haven't found it yet :nono:
Keys are in my purse at all times. Usually clipped to the strap so I don't have to dig. I know myself well enough to know that if I don't keep them there I will not be able to find them.

20230304_163246.jpg

Yup wife mentioned that too maybe a sensor too.. I know the one line that runs to that sensor had problem long time ago with that the elbow going to it was plugged not sensing water I checked that first and good but guess sensor could be bad but it works sometimes:shrug: I'm not sure on the flow I can't get it to do anything now :wall::joy: Pretty sure it has both start with the pump then figure out what's next :thanks:
So have u not done like a normal person and google searched the code it throws? I did that with my washer and let me know exactly what i needed to replace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back